Monday, April 27, 2009

a different type of survey

The computer is back in action and I thought I would kick stuff off with my favorite passtime- ye olde survey type thing...
Here are the requirements- With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in: 1 picture, 1 poem, 1 song/piece of music, 1 phrase or quote, 1 piece of clothing, 1 place, and (just for fun) 1 Disney princess.

1 picture 




1 poem-

"O Fearless Squirrel ofTwilight"
by- Nekropher O'Mans

As the Ashes of the Autumn's Moon blow over, I am given to contemplate a squirrel. He does not fear the eagle of the night, nor Is he driven to madness by the thought of mutinous acorns. Ah! How simple life should be, were we Driven to contemplate the glory of nature as this Simple squirrel does. A sudden ray of thought enters my cavernous mind. The Squirrel does not fear the eagle of the night because Eagles are not nocturnal.

(taken from www.verybadpoetry.com)

1 song/piece of music-

That was really hard. I finally settled in on-

1 phrase or quote-

Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not.  ~Samuel Johnson

1 piece of clothing-























1 place- 



















1 Disney Princess-






















I've always loved her best....


So there you go!

I'm outtie :)


Holly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that article of clothing is pretty accurate. :)